What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Within the RDYC website and applications their purpose is to help maintain the User authentication process, User preferences regarding Cookies and support the Google Analytics reporting features.
If you don’t wish to enable Cookies on your computer, it will mean that your experience of using the RDYC website will be impaired. Most web browsers have Cookies enabled, but you may need to turn them on if you have previously disabled them. This is explained in the section Managing Cookies below.
Our Cookies Policy
Our Cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name, address or telephone number, they simply hold a ‘key’, that once you are logged-in, is associated with this information.
The RDYC does not sell any information collected by our Cookies nor do we disclose the information to third parties unless requested to by law.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
1. Click on Safari and then select Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. Check or Uncheck the Cookies and website data: Block all cookies
1. Click on Chrome and then select Preferences
2. Click on Advanced to expand list of options
3. Click on Privacy and security
4. Click on Site settings and then Click on Cookies
5. Check or Uncheck the top three options to manage website Cookies
1. Tap on Settings from Home screen
2. Tap on the Safari menu item
3. Under Privacy & Security section tap on Block all Cookies
1. Tap on Settings application from your Home screen or under Apps.
2. Under the Device section tap on the Applications menu item
3. Locate and tap on the Internet menu item
4. Locate and tap on the Privacy menu item
5. Enable or disable ‘Accept cookies’
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org.